The RSPCA’s mission is to ensure animals have a good life, by rescuing and caring for those in need, by advocating on behalf of all animals and by inspiring everyone to treat them with compassion and respect.
- Implement the most appropriate and cost-effective strategies and initiatives to positively influence the image of RSPCA as an employer, thinking creatively about how to attract new talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. Representing the Society as a great place to work is key.
- Implementation of a new Applicant Tracking System to streamline all processes for both candidates and managers.
- Lead the Resourcing team in a collaborative and motivating way, ensuring they are involved, engaged and fully delivering the Resourcing agenda and resourcing a significant number of roles per annum.
- Design and drive the adoption of appropriate and targeted recruitment campaigns across all roles in the organisation e.g. attraction of graduates, apprenticeships, interns, specialist roles as well as general recruitment.
- Develop a comprehensive talent acquisition and retention strategy that delivers the right skills to the organisation and retains our talent, supporting the organisation in achieving its objectives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Horsham, England
Application Deadline: N/A