Website Royal Mail
Reporting directly into the Area Manager and working with customers, other engineers and sub-contractors daily.
- Identifying and reporting of faults/H&S issues on sites across the estate.
- Liaise with customers’ representatives on a day to day basis to ensure customer requirements are fully met.
- Analyse and understanding of complex technical issues in relation to gas and electrical maintenance.
- Manage the delivery of Corrective and Planned Maintenance to meet the performance measures detailed in the contract.
- Make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve cost, quality and contractual objectives
- Check and ensure all appropriate and approved paperwork is completed.
- Experience maintaining air conditioning, power doors or dock levellers would be of interest.
- Candidates with a 18th edition or supplementary electrical skills will be highly desirable,
- You must be a Gas Safe registered Gas engineer
- Full UK Driving License is required, as this vacancy will involve travel within a specified area for which a van will be provided.
- Experience maintaining Gas equipment / pipe work and hot and cold water systems
- Ideally you will be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified and be comfortable working at heights.
- Must hold a Commercial gas qualification/certification either COCN1 or CODNCO1
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with customers
- Applicants will ideally be qualified and accredited by Gas Safe in commercial gas modules to include CKR1, CMET, CEN1 and CIGA1.
- Experience of completing job certificates in an electronic format
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A