Website Royal Mail
We are now recruiting Automation Maintenance Engineers at Nottingham Mail Centre, Padge Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2RR.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Engineering Manager, Maintenance Team Leader and Engineering Team Coaches, completion of end of shift reports, fault logging and data entry.
- Identify the root cause of automation breakdowns and prioritize corrective actions to meet operational processing requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to achieve common goals
- Performing continuous improvement activities.
- Perform maintenance tasks, including preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance.
- Monitor equipment performance and improve automation outputs in collaboration with operational stakeholders.
As an experienced multi-skilled engineer you’ll be qualified in electrical and mechanical engineering (minimum ONC Electrical Engineering / NVQ Level 3 – or equivalent). Understanding Health & Safety legislation, you’ll have first-hand experience of maintaining automation equipment, ideally Programme Logic Controllers (PLC), along with a flexible approach and the ability to communicate complex issues effectively.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A