Website Royal Mail
You will directly support 3 directors in our Chief Commercial Office (CCO), maintaining and organising each director’s diary and schedule. This will include setting up meetings and arranging for invites to be sent out to relevant individuals and groups, as well as also arranging transport where necessary.
This position is not location specific and will be flexible for some home-working. However, it is important that you are able to travel on occasion, in particular with the ability to attend our Farringdon Office in London and our Milton Keynes Office.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new requirements/situations at pace.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, capable of organising multiple diaries and prioritising tasks.
- Able to work as part of a remote team and develop strong working relationships.
- Flexibility to support assigned directors, including supporting executives who work remotely if applicable.
- Relevant role specific knowledge relating to function e.g. relationships and knowledge of external suppliers, working with unions etc.
- Ability to exercise discretion on confidential matters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent with relevant HR Management Systems (PSP/ Success Factors etc).
- Proficient at influencing with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive in solving problems and finding solutions on a regular basis
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Skype and MS Teams.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A