Website Royal Mail
We have an exciting opening for a Target Operating Model Analyst to join us at Royal Mail who will be responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating the Product Target Operating Model (TOM).
Supporting the development of Target Operating Model material underpinning the successful specification of Products generating circa £2.2bn revenue per year and influencing the Business’ ability to achieve the product revenue generation and retention targets through delivery of key services and features.
This is a Hybrid working role with travel to our Farrringdon London office when required.
- Monitor transformation activity against the TOM roadmap to keep track of progress towards delivering the Product TOM.
- Ensure continued alignment of the TOM summary documentation to changing strategic objectives, highlighting any emerging gaps.
- Ensure the integrity of the TOM Summary and TOM Blueprint documentation
- You will produce a visualisation of the TOM roadmap for the current, interim and target states.
- Maintain and control the register of change initiatives, milestones and outcomes, including any change backlogs.
- Produce and maintain the communication tools for the Product TOM
- You will Visualise, create and maintains high-level models and diagrams to document the current, interim and end state operating models covering products and services, employee organisation structures and business operating process models.
- Produce and maintain volumetric models for products and services to support the articulation of the Product TOM
- Produce and maintain the library of business processes, ensuring that they are refreshed following implementation of change initiatives.
- Experience of working across the various stages of the business change lifecycle to deliver transformational and organisational change in industries similar to Royal Mail in terms of its magnitude and complexity
- Qualification desired, but not required, in Business Process Analysis, Strategic Analysis, MSP®
- Exceptional visualisation, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of Target Operating Models within commercially focused organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management and proven ability to build strong positive and collaborative working relationships
- Knowledge in the tools, techniques and models required to develop Target Operating Models
- Commercial and legal acumen with good understanding of business strategy and goals
- Excellent knowledge in working across multiple functions, particularly product development, logistics, fulfilment, sales and order management and customer service management
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A