Website Rotana Hotels
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
- Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A