Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our colleagues.
- Maintain records of work performed; make timely reports of accidents, and unusual occurrences
- Ensure effective handover is done, gaining information from earlier shift
- Forward all colleagues’ complaints or problems to the Human Resources Manager
- Perform any trips and drive with the hotel car / bus as requestedPerform routine vehicle inspection and daily maintenance including checking the oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield wipers, water, and tires pressure
- You should ideally have a vocational training in the hospitality field with previous experience in the Transportation field.
- You need to be a holder of a valid local Driving License and be well versed with the country traffic laws.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emiraets
Application Deadline: N/A