The Disputes and Claims team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge financial products. As a Disputes and Claims Manager, you’ll serve as an integral part of all customer dispute functions by facilitating transaction disputes for debit cards, transfers between accounts and ACH transfers to name a few, while assisting customers in resolving complex inquiries, and supporting our customers and products. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most efficient, effective and important pillars of Robinhood’s business.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of your team and your vendors.
- Communicate directly with third party relationships in order to facilitate customer requests. Own relationships and validation of compliance with all dispute vendors.
- Lead a team of 8-10 associates who own critical business functions while acting as subject matter expert in all processes and clearly communicating with outstanding customer service. You’ll work diligently and patiently with our customers and other departments to solve some of their most complex issues, such as disputes.
- Coach and mentor your team, overseeing their professional development and helping them achieve top metrics and high quality standards
- Serve as a point of contact for CX, Treasury, AML Operations for all issues related to the debit card. Work with Leadership and operations teams to launch, improve and scale Robinhood products and systems.
- Consistently meet productivity goals with minimal error.
- Ability to meet productivity goals
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years working in operations or banking services is preferred
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work some weekends as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Familiarity with debit cards, payments, and/or prior experience working for a Money Services Business (MSB)
- Prior consumer technology experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lake Mary, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A