The mission of the M&A recruiting team is to work closely with key stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and integrate high-functioning diverse teams/companies that strategically contribute to Robinhood’s technology/talent advantage and mission to democratize finance for all. We are looking for a Researcher to be the first to join this inaugural team and contribute to the growth of Robinhood! This role involves partnering closely with recruiting, corporate development, and senior leadership to research technology markets, evaluate talent communities, and build strategic market maps. If conducting in-depth research, collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders, and uncovering strategic intelligence makes you excited, this is the place for you.
- Partner closely with recruiting, internal leadership and corporate development to build strategic market and talent maps for prospective acquisition targets
- Identify and evaluate potential target companies for acquisitions based on in-depth research and market analysis
- Design and deliver presentations regarding market intelligence and research to leadership and other key stakeholders
- Represent Robinhood with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Robinhood and our mission.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 3+ years of sourcing or market mapping experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong story-telling and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be creative and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A