Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Attract, retain and grow a new-to-bank client base for investment products and act as their trusted advisor to provide solutions and product across asset classes in order to achieve the defined fee income target.
- CISI qualification or equivalent
- Existing UAE Nationals or Arab Expats HNWI portfolio
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or Science.
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in the investments sales / relationship management
- Achieve fee income target from sales of investment products
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements
- Acquire new-to-bank clients and fresh money for investment products
- Explore cross-sell opportunities within the investments client base for different products and services of the bank.
- Manage the inherent conflict in the job requirement – client needs and risk appetite versus achieving revenue targets
- Conduct detailed risk-assessment and suitability assessment of clients and offer products that are aligned to the client’s risk profile.
- Stay updated about Investment Products and Solutions being offered by the bank. Where required, create bespoke solutions in coordination with the Investment Team in Treasury.
- Take responsibility of error-free execution of investment transactions and for resolving client service requests in coordination with Investment Operations, on an ongoing basis.
- Manage relationship with investment clients on an ongoing basis and provide regular market and portfolio updates in order to increase engagement with clients and increase investments business
- Have a clear understanding of investments business, global capital markets and latest macro-economic trends and developments in the financial markets in order to provide high quality of advice to clients and act as their trusted advisor
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A