Website Reading Borough Council
Are you passionate about children? Do you have the desire to improve and provide quality services for our children?
If yes, then come join Brighter Futures for Children on our improvement journey.
We currently have a permanent vacancy for Commissioner Manager – Partnerships.
The Commissioner Manager – Partnerships will work with the Head of Commissioning, Contracts and Procurement to champion, promote and deliver transformational change as well as development, implementation and delivery of commissioning programmes, plans and strategies across a wide-ranging portfolio which includes: Health related commissioning; company corporate related commissioning and RBC related commissioning.
- To be the strategic lead for partnership commissioning within the company, taking responsibility for this remit internally and with external partners.
- To be responsible for the management of the company’s contracts register containing all relevant information including contracts start and end dates.
- To lead key corporate initiatives, working with Strategic Commissioners, service teams, and with corporate functions to facilitate the changes required
- To lead on the company’s behalf and engage with providers within the portfolio of services in all required aspects including market shaping, service design and performance management
- Ensuring all contractual arrangements with providers are client centred, with specific targets and outcomes, and clear criteria relating to cost, performance, quality, safeguarding and service user engagement
- Educated to degree level or equivalent academic ability in relevant field.
- Evidence of continuing professional and personal development.
- Proven experience of working within and delivering excellent outcomes within a children services, social care or health setting, ideally within a Commissioning function
- Commercial skills – experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a cost focused service
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret statistical and written information and to produce planning documents and determine a range of informed and imaginative solutions.
- Leadership and management skills to lead a team and motivate staff and stakeholders.
- What we offer our qualified, permanent social workers:
- We offer a supportive framework to develop your career
- You’ll work in a friendly and collaborative environment where we are committed to delivering positive outcomes.
- We have a strong training and developmental pathway
- All team managers are permanent staff and our Consultant Practitioners will coach, mentor and support you.
Company: Reading Borough Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodcote, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A