Website Reading Borough Council
We are looking to appoint a resilient and effective Behaviour & Relationships Lead to join our Thameside school community in an exciting new role.
- Assisting the Headteacher in the organisation, management and development of the school with a focus on behaviour and relationships across all key stages
- Maintaining an effective whole school behaviour for Learning and Safety culture
- Carrying out teaching duties as required
- The upskilling of staff on the needs of specific children by working with SEND TAs and other staff, as required, across the school
- Providing professional development and support opportunities to ensure the highest standards of behaviour management among staff
- Oversight of offsite provision and specific intervention for targeted students
The ideal candidate will be motivated to support a range of children with SEMHD needs, have excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and be able to work confidently as part of a team., * Resilience and are willing to face new challenges with enthusiasm and positivity.
- The ability to quickly form positive relationships with staff and pupils and their families
- Highly effective behaviour management skills; able to coach others to develop their skills in this area.
- Recent and relevant senior leadership experience in a primary school.
- Record of outstanding classroom practice
- Evidence of leading and maintaining a whole school initiative linked to school improvement.
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND and behaviour needs
- Training in the therapeutic thinking approach
Company: Reading Borough Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Twyford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A