Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the Sugar Finance Team. The successful incumbent will be entrusted to provide technical IFRS and Tax support and management and implementation of financial and commercial finance projects to the Sugar Division.
This opportunity will be based in the beautiful Mpumalanga province, at our Malelane Site. We are looking for a dedicated, meticulous, and efficient person to take on this role.
- Implementation and management of Financial and Commercial Finance projects related to the Sugar business, JV’s, and Associates
- Various Ad-hoc finance functions to support the Finance and Commercial Executive – when required or delegated
- Project assistance for Process Excellence team (Creditors & Fixed Assets):
- Perform Treasury functions and assist with daily and monthly cash flow forecasting
- Manage IFRS 16 lease accounting for the Sugar legal entities and maintain the Lease system
- Provide and seek technical advice on IFRS transactions and assist with IFRS compliance
- Preparation of IFRS compliant statutory financial statements for the Sugar legal entities
- Provide and seek technical advice on Income Tax and VAT transactions
- Assist with Income Tax and VAT audits from SARS
- Preparation of Income Tax and Deferred tax calculations for the Sugar legal entities.
- Assist with the annual audit of Income Tax and Deferred tax calculations
- Assist with the compilation of the SARS Income Tax and ITR14SD recons.
- Analysis of Transfer Pricing Policies and transactions.
- Governance and compliance and ensure that RCL ethical standards are adhered to.
- Qualified CA (SA) with 1 – 2 years post articles experience in Financial Management, Tax, and IFRS.
- Proven experience in an SAP environment
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, Income Tax Act and VAT Act, financial accounting principles and practices
- Advanced Excel skill
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malelane
Application Deadline: N/A