Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS seeks a reliable and enthusiastic Millwright with an analytical mind and a passion for problem-solving to join the Engineering Team in our Chicken Processing plant. The Millwright reports to the Plant Engineer and is responsible for ensuring that plant maintenance is done effectively and accurately in such a way as to ensure minimum downtime.
- Develop, modify, construct and install related equipment required for the safe operation of all engineering equipment.
- Identify spares requirements and orders according to departmental procedures.
- Handle breakdowns in an effective manner by quick and timeous response.
- Accurate completion of administrative forms.
- Electrical and mechanical activities with reference to preventative maintenance and construction work.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, and construction of equipment in accordance with sound engineering practices and equipment specifications.
- Ensure personal and co-workers adherence and compliance to OHSAct.
- Experience in an FMCG food manufacturing environment is highly advantageous.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley switchgear, Mitsubishi VSD, PLC Programming, Modicon Circuitry, Electronic Circuitry, and Instrumentation.
- Must be willing to work shifts, overtime, and do standby duty.
- Code 08 drivers license.
- Millwright Trade Test Certificate.
- 3 to 5 years’ post-qualification work experience in a production environment.
- Experience in flame-proof equipment and high-speed packaging machinery.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg
Application Deadline: N/A