Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is seeking to employ an experienced Assistant Packaging Innovations Manager to join our Pies Division. The role will be based in Krugersdorp and report to the Packaging Executive.
RCL FOODS entrusts the Assistant Packaging Innovations Manager to:
Lead delivery of packaging solutions into active projects.
Drive collaboration to enable efficient and effective trialing of innovation, development, and implementation of fit-for-purpose packaging within the unique requirements of the site.
- Relevant Packaging Diploma.
- Food Technology Diploma, Quality and Food Safety Qualifications, Biochemistry or similar advantageous.
- Min 8 years experience in FMCG Packaging Development having worked with technical and engineering teams to convert materials into packed products.
- Packaging materials and formats e.g. Liquid cartons, plastic films, corrugates, bottles & closures, shrink-sleeves and similar.
- Packaging machinery and related plant process operations and flows.
- Design, barcoding, colour management, plate making & print production.
- Food labelling regulations.
- HACCP standards.
- ISO and BRC standards.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Krugersdorp
Application Deadline: N/A