PwC has an opportunity available for a hardworking, resilient, organised and personable individual who will be responsible for the recruitment function, across our Experienced Hire portfolio, nationally.
- Screen, select and qualify candidates to produce a shortlist
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Negotiating salary packages
- Following the necessary processes in order to obtain the required internal approvals
- Setting up assessments and assessment feedback sessions
- Ensuring that all verifications are run on all successful candidates – prior to appointment
- Maintaining regular liaison with hiring managers to ensure that recruitment plans and headcount targets support and meet the business needs and objectives.
- Ensuring full business participation in the recruitment process and programmes
- Building and maintaining relationships with target candidates and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, and firm compliance throughout the recruitment process.
- Attending career days, school fairs and webinars
- Be involved in aspects of programme recruitment drives
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Psychology, HR Management, Business Management or similar
- 2 – 4 years working experience within the Recruitment Function
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Specialist Researcher or Interviewer role
- Proven track record in managing stakeholders
- Proven track record in managing a high number of specs at any given time
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A