To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Completed SAICA/SAIPA articles, 3 to 4 years post-article Audit experience
- Specialist industry knowledge IFRS experience
- Display sound leadership skills
- Computer literate with al PwC software
- Ability to market PwC services and to establish contacts in the marketplace
- Self – motivated
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Analytic and solution driven
- Pro – active and committed to delivery
- Excellent time management sills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A