Responsible for coordinating the Project activities to the works related to the Al Shaheen field, including:o To drive an incident free (IF) environment in the development, planning and execution of projects.o Uphold and be a role model for the company’s core values and Incident Free behaviours.o To ensure compliance with HSE (occupational and process) legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering, to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.
- To deliver a consistent dossier (documents, materials, procured and fabricated items, precom/com dossiers …) to the E&C Brownfield Projects Coordinator for the offshore Brownfield Projects activities.o Management of the procurement activities, including preparation & submission of contract strategies, in conjunction with C&P.o Ensure a lesson learned are carried out, communicate to relevant parties and actions are completed.o To provide support to other departments in E&C to justify the estimations to the clients, assets or partners.
- Mentor, guide and act as role model for Brownfield Projects Engineers.o To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors
- To review and finalise Contractors’ Cost, Time and Resource estimates.o To ensure appropriate reviews are carried out, such as HAZOP, HAZID constructability & design, to ensure Project risks are identified & managed.o Manage change of scope appropriately and conduct an assessment of resulting cost and schedule impact.o To interface with other departments in E&C, FOP…to ensure close collaboration to meet business objectives.
- To prepare, obtain approval of and manage project budgets (PAR/ROFO). Maintain project cost and schedule estimates as required in line with project stageso To prepare progress and cost reports and ensure forecasts are maintained and distributed to line manager and keystakeholders, including PM deliverables like Quality, Risk and Interface Management, Reporting (SCIFORMA/weekly/monthly) and final project closeout reports.
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.o To review and to approve deviations to COMPANY standards.o To prepare Project Execution strategy and Project Execution Plan. Manage Project to through Operations handover and full close-out.o To plan the works in accordance to prioritization agreed with the Brownfield Projects Lead, based on safety, production and future development needs.
- Fluent in English – Both verbal and written
- Engineering Degree from internationally recognized University, plus recognized professionalcertification.
- A previous experience in an offshore Brownfield projects would be added advantage. Good knowledge of theindustrial context, contract practice and Oil & Gas operations in general. Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication skills in multi-cultural environment.
- Engineer with more than 10 years’ experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management (certification preferred) or operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A