A key support role within the Planning & Space team providing reporting and administrative support to the Sustainability Data Manager. The role will be required to support the growth of Primark Cares. The Trading Assistant will support the Sustainability Data Manager to perform a more insights and commercial focused role.
- Highlight any stock risks with incorrect certifications and make recommendations for remedial action.
- As a Primark Cares ambassador, educate colleagues by sharing information and insights.
- Develop an understanding of key product sustainability terms and processes, and an awareness of external activity within retail competitors and the wider marketplace.
- Log all data requests, including purpose, requester and reason for request.
- Support the Sustainability Data Manager to respond to data requests from internal and external stakeholders, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and highlight data discrepancies and support the Sustainability Data Manager to investigate and resolve these.
- Provide input to support the Primark Cares Measurement & Reporting workstream.
- Attend relevant meetings and deputise for the Sustainability Data Manager where required.
- Provide the necessary B&M systems support to enable the efficient operation of trading across departments
- Assist the Sustainability Data Manager with general administration and ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across multiple functions, including Primark Cares, product sustainability, sourcing, and buying & merchandising.
- Produce daily and weekly stock and sales reports for the business.
- To manage and maintain accurate and timely analysis of all agreed key performance indicators
- Provide analysis of Primark Cares product performance within key company campaigns, including Licensed and collaborations.
Responsible for compiling and maintaining company-wide weekly and periodic reporting for events, themes and promotional campaigns.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work at pace under pressure while focusing on results.
- Someone with an understanding of Fashion and Merchandising. Qualifications in Fashion, Merchandising, Retail Management, Business, Maths, or a similar discipline are a plus. Or, if you’re already a talented Merchandising Assistant we would be very interested in hearing from you.
- Strong commercial acumen with a genuine interest in product and enhancing the customer experience.
- An eye for detail, you’ll need to have your eye on many things at once, meaning your time management skills will be key.
- A way with numbers. This part of the role is analytical so if you’re handy with calculations, you’ll excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills displaying confidence and influencing skills when presenting information to senior stakeholders.
- An organisation obsession. It’s important for you to stay on top of and be aware of the current priorities of the Trading team and the current performance of Primark as a whole. So, knowing what’s going on throughout the Primark network is key.
- An affinity for product sustainability and willingness to develop specialist knowledge in this field.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wembley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A