- To be an ambassador for Visual Merchandising within the store.
- Implement and deliver an inspiring visual proposition for the Primark brand, to enhance the customer experience and to maximise sales through visual techniques.
- Influence and guide store teams.
- Understand and share latest trends (social & local market) ensuring this is reflected in mannequin product selection and styling
- Work with store management teams to implement floor moves
- Keeping the team up to date with current and upcoming VM activity
- Accountable to deliver excellence in our windows
- Managing the POS
- Lead by example and aim to be seen as an expert within the store
- Overall accountability to Implement and maintain windows
- Implement campaigns in a timely and effective manner as instructed by company guidelines and in line with instructions from VM Manager /
- VM Supervisor / Store Manager
- Support with best practise for campaigns, windows and visual merchandising principles
- Work with VM Manager / VM Supervisor / Store Manager to deliver VM look and feel across the store.
- Loves fashion and awareness of latest trends
- Performance Matrix
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Sales driven
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to build relationships at different levels
- Qualified to GCSE level (or equivalent) in Mathematics / English / Art / Fashio
- Creative and Inspirational
- Previous VM and Retail experience
- Genuine Love of the Primark brand
- Customer focused
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A