Website Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - PRASA
To provide a Human Resource Information and Support Service to internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for building the HR reporting service and tools, executing the detailed analysis of large HCM data sets and Budget information – in accordance with Finance prescripts; and communicating the results across the Organisation, for the use in driving business decisions. The incumbent provides inputs to the relevant functions on how to review and maintain the integrity of data in HR systems.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from different sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and provide training, through workshop sessions; to internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Provide input to the configuration of the system for alignment to HCM requirements.
- Establish a high standard of knowledge and information disbursement
- Monitor trends in terms of HCM metrics
- Identify opportunities to improve reporting and contribute to action plans which will assist in our plans around diversity, gender pay etc
- Advices HR practitioners and line managers with regards to deviations from set standards and emerging trends on HR metrics
- Monitor emerging risks from HR metrics
- Develop reports on HCM metrics
- Runs the strategic HR reports and comments the most important trends
- Runs regular audits over HR data and reports issues to be corrected
- Liaise with all HCM SAP Module functional owner regarding SAP data improvements
- Provide recommendations and advice in respect of specific HCM metrics related queries and complaints
- Participates in various HR Projects and delivers the source data for the analysis in the project team
- Provide relevant HCM reports i.e. Man-hour, Quarterly Statistics SA, DOT reports – inputs to the Shareholder compact, Quarterly & Annual Employment Equity, Treasury and Ad hoc reporting requests).
- Provide HCM functions e.g. OD, Recruitment and other relevant department with monthly Cost Centre reports.
- Assist in the analysis of employee information as part of the Annual Remuneration Review
- HCM Policies and Procedures
- Internal Processes and Systems
- Basic understanding of relevant legislation: Labour Law, BCEA; BBBEE; Skills Development Act; SDL etc.
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to work in a result orientated environment
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Building interpersonal
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Strong quantitative and analytical
- Reporting and presenting
- Analytical thinking
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology/Finance/Business.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- SAP System
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Remuneration and benefits analysis and reporting/ Human Resources Information System Management and Reporting
- Minimum 12 months experience in Remuneration and benefits/ Financial/ Payroll Information/ System Management and Reporting
Company: Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa – PRASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A