Website Advancing Alternatives
Are you looking to join a motivated team? Are you eager to learn? Are you punctual? If you answered yes to these questions, please send us your resume so we can get to know you!
The primary duties of this position include; building crates with power tools and packing orders into the crates in preparation for shipping, receiving inbound shipments and loading outbound trucks, and assisting the Warehouse Operations Manager with freight/traffic scheduling.
- Packing large orders into custom-built wooden crates that can exceed 12’ in length.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks at our docks and loading and unloading large packages on flatbed trucks.
- Prepare small orders by pulling materials, packing boxes, placing orders in the shipping area.
- Sort and place inbound materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins.
- Assist with scheduling shipments via LTL, UPS, Fed EX, and Postal Service.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Power tool operation (using proper safety, usage and maintenance techniques).
- Basic snow removal at entries, exits and loading docks.
- Warehouse cleaning, trash removal & organization.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Ability to communicate orally with management and peers is extremely important. Exertion/Heavy lifting of up to 100 lbs. of force is occasionally required. Must be comfortable operating a forklift with 2000+ pounds of product and large bundles that can be up to 16’ long.
Company: Advancing Alternatives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A