Website Army National Guard
When a Soldier has a question about benefits, policy, or needs help with a sensitive issue, the Army National Guard’s Human Resources Specialist is the primary go-to person. As an HR Specialist, you will help Soldiers develop their Guard careers and provide personnel support and assistance to all divisions within the Guard.
Specific responsibilities of the HR Specialist may include: organizing, maintaining, and reviewing personnel records; data entry and retrieval; processing recommendations; arranging awards ceremonies; preparing, updating, and coordinating requests for evaluations; preparing and monitoring Soldier requests for ID cards and tags, leaves of absence, and passes; ordering and maintaining office supplies; and maintaining filing systems.
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions
- Responsible for the readiness, health, and welfare of all Soldiers
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification data
- Aptitude for business administration
- Able to follow detailed orders
- Sound people skills
Company: Army National Guard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A