We currently have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Administration Coordinator to join our highly successful Residential Valuations team supporting a number of nationally based property valuers. In this fast paced and dynamic environment, you can utilise your attention to detail and ability to work with new and bespoke computer systems as well as the usual Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls, and managing queries from current and prospective clients in a timely & professional manner
- Manage workflow of an allocated team of valuers, including contacting clients, providing updates on jobs, and sourcing documents as required, and other duties as requested
- Providing high quality administrative support
- You will have high attention to detail and demonstrated time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines whilst managing conflicting and varied demands in a mature and professional manner.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Outlook with the demonstrated ability to multitask
- Strong customer service focus
- A positive attitude and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Your communication and organisational skills will be held in high regard and you will have a proactive approach.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Logan City, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A