To support and assist sites to ensure Health, Safety and Environmental standards are continually monitored and improved. Provide advice, guidance and training to staff at all levels within sites to help them understand and comply with DHL‘s health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
Ensure sites carry out thorough investigations into accidents and near misses to identify root cause and implement appropriate remedial actions. Carry out site Health, Safety and Environmental audits and agree action plans with Site Managers and regional Managers to implement necessary improvements.
- Provide Health, Safety and Environmental Advice to sites to ensure legal compliance and improve health, safety and environmental performance
- Complete site Health, Safety and Environmental Audits
- Assist with management of external audit process and maintain certification to the ISO14001 Standards
- Provide comprehensive HSE support to sites to ensure continuous improvement
- Conduct HSE reviews with Site Managers and Regional Managers to agree improvement actions
- Provide coaching and support to staff at all levels to improve employee engagement and drive continuous improvements
- Support location management in the investigation and reporting of near misses and accidents to ensure that thorough accident, incident and near miss investigations are completed and comprehensively documented
- Provide coaching on accident investigation when required
- Ensure that all personal targets and objectives are achieved and support the achievement of team objectives and targets, as appropriate
- Carry out any other tasks and duties as required in the context of the role or as requested by the Head of Risk & HSE or their appointed representatives
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (or working towards achieving).
- Understanding of HSE within corporate / operational environment. Good people and communication skills, ability to influence, strong background within compliance.
- As well as offering competitive salaries at all levels and in every area of the business, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to help you make more of your money, safeguard your future and enhance your health and well-being.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bournesmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A