Hays are working with a highly successful family business that has been growing since 1929. Experts in their field, they are a builders supplier company and are seeking a Finance Office Assistant to join their team!
- Assistance with preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by the Company from time to time, as instructed by or under the direction of your immediate supervisor.
- Greet visitors at reception, ensure the person they visit is made aware of their arrival.
- Booking responsibility for 3 meeting rooms
- Answer external phone calls and forward these on within the business where necessary.
- On a daily basis, allocate cash, Bacs, credit/debit cards, cheques received via our bank to respective customers’ accounts including follow up of missing remittance advice.
- Open post when required and distribute it within head office.
- Match supplier invoices to the order number and post on to the accounts system.
You need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Exhibit a friendly yet professional attitude and demeanour, confident in using Excel and be a real team player.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huddersfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A