Website ServiceSource, Inc
The General Clerk is responsible for preparation, pickup and delivery of mail and packages at assigned mail stops.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Follow clearly detailed procedures in performing simple repetitive tasks in the same sequence.
- Log packages on delivery sheets.
- Screen, sort, inspect, and prepare mail for delivery.
- Operate mail metering equipment.
- Inventory and perform proper change of custody of items received by the mailroom for delivery to customers.
- File documents.
- Operate office equipment, such as copier, mailing machine, x-ray scanner, barcode scanner, etc.
- Responsible for the sorting and x-ray scanning of incoming mail and internal distribution items.
- Meter and prepare outgoing mail and parcels.
- Pickup outgoing mail and parcels.
- Read and adhere to all memos and directives of the supervisor.
- Assist in the pickup and deliveries of packages and equipment.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or General Educational Developmental (GED) required.
- Must hold or be able to obtain a National Agency Check and Inquires (NACI) Security background check required.
- One (1) year experience in Mail/Postal operations preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products required.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Company: ServiceSource, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A