Website McColl's Retail Group
Here at McColl’s we pride ourselves on being the second largest multiple convenience operator in the UK.
Within our store network we operate a number of Post Offices which provide a valued service to the local communities and our Counter Managers play a very important part in helping us achieve this.
We are currently looking to recruit a Post Office Counter Manager who can lead and inspire a team to provide excellent customer service.
The main purpose of this role is to drive customer service standards and the sales performance within the branch.
- Maintain and deliver the Company’s expectations in respect of customer service and standards
- Manage an efficient operation including full adherence to the security of cash/stock control and accuracy with daily/weekly accounting procedures
- Work to agreed budgets and targets
- Lead, inspire, coach and motivate a team to provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional customer focused environment
- Advising customers on a wide range of Post Office products and services to drive sales
- Ensure policies, procedures and compliances are fully adhered to
- Resolving all customer queries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Excellent time management skills, self-motivated and possess meticulous administration skills
- Confident and proactive in the achievement of team and Company objectives
- Thrive on driving high sales performance
- Be highly motivated and results driven with excellent communication, influencing, management and leadership qualities
Company: McColl’s Retail Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A