Update and manage computer databases and spreadsheets, provide reports and assist in compiling information such as statutory returns, manage and track expenditure. Provide professional support to Senior Officers and Managers dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, answer telephone calls and provide information as a first point of contact. Undertake a range of administrative duties such as note and minute taking, filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying and deal with all general matters including correspondence, invoices and timesheets according to local procedures. Manage team commitments avoiding scheduling conflicts and arrange meetings and training courses, venues and agendas. The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is at present. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
- Support staff must be accountable and show awareness of the KPI’s and Measures for the service which are directly affected by their time and processing of work.
- Providing support to the team with regards to filing documents, scanning these documents onto the relevant computer system following data sensitive procedures and working in compliance with Data Protection
- Support the team with regards to administration duties, specifically inputting full information & demographics about customers onto the Clients system “ACSIS” from referrals received via fax/e mail / telephone
- Providing support to Senior managers dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
- This work involves a speedy and consistent use of several different client base systems and safe and quick entering of data to ensure the manager is kept appraised of essential information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work speedily and safely
- Utilise software packages such as Microsoft office to collect relevant data for management via spreadsheet to record absence and any other information needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stevenage, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A