Website Royal Mail
We are particularly interested in hearing from young people, especially school leavers who find it more difficult to get their first job. We also want to increase the diversity of our workforce by encouraging young people to join us so that we better reflect the society and communities we serve.
- As well as being independent, you’ll enjoy working with others.
- Upbeat and friendly, you’re always prepared to go the extra mile for a customer.
- Sometimes you’ll be under pressure, but in the face of a challenge your resilience will shine. You’ll get the job done, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- You love the outdoors, whatever the weather. Living in Britain, the weather can get be quite extreme. But whatever nature throws at you, you’ll be happy being out and about in the fresh air.
- You’ll be self-motivated and find time management an absolute breeze. Deadlines are important at Royal Mail, but if you’ve got excellent organisational skills, you’ll always be prepared.
- As our technology continues to develop, you’ll relish the opportunity to get involved and support your colleagues.
- You’re proud to make a difference. Our customers and communities rely on our service now more than ever, and we’re looking for apprentices that will take pride in wearing our uniform.
- With the opportunity to keep fit while you earn, this is a role that keeps you on your feet. With up to 4 and a half hours of walking per day, if you love fitness, this programme is for you.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A