Website Royal Mail
This is a programme designed to help you build the foundations of work and life skills, with plenty of support to progress your career at Royal Mail. We have loads of opportunities on offer and this programme is a great way to get your foot in the door. If you’re ambitious and looking to kickstart your career, we want to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in hearing from young people, especially school leavers who find it more difficult to get their first job. We also want to increase the diversity of our workforce by encouraging young people to join us so that we better reflect the society and communities we serve.
- You love the outdoors, whatever the weather. Living in Britain, the weather can get be quite extreme. But whatever nature throws at you, you’ll be happy being out and about in the fresh air.
- Sometimes you’ll be under pressure, but in the face of a challenge your resilience will shine. You’ll get the job done, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Upbeat and friendly, you’re always prepared to go the extra mile for a customer.
- You’ll be self-motivated and find time management an absolute breeze. Deadlines are important at Royal Mail, but if you’ve got excellent organisational skills, you’ll always be prepared.
- You’re proud to make a difference. Our customers and communities rely on our service now more than ever, and we’re looking for apprentices that will take pride in wearing our uniform.
- As our technology continues to develop, you’ll relish the opportunity to get involved and support your colleagues.
- As well as being independent, you’ll enjoy working with others.
- With the opportunity to keep fit while you earn, this is a role that keeps you on your feet. With up to 4 and a half hours of walking per day, if you love fitness, this programme is for you.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A