Website Qatar Airways
An exciting opportunity to join the Qatar Airways Outstations Team. This role will be based in Doha overseeing the CBI activities for the assigned market. In this role you are responsible for the delivery and steering of the Regional Revenue Strategy with focus on a specific demand segment and sub-segments. Leads a team of analysts responsible for locally driving Revenue performance within specific demand segments, focusing on structural and tactical initiatives encompassing fare products, incentive programs and tactics. Drives focus on key areas of performance improvement/opportunity by communicating with local Sales and Marketing teams, providing analytical insights on performance and trends. Responsible for maintaining integrity of the overarching CBI Revenue Strategy and articulating it within the area of responsibility.
- To be committed and contribute to the National talent development, by coaching them, preparing them for a career with boundless potential.
- Leading to the program’s continued growth and success.
- Act as a consultant and take strategic targets and translate into project scopes to deliver improved commercial efficiency, reduce cost and increase revenue.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Provide regular feedback to internal stakeholders on performance trends and improvement opportunities pertaining to segmentation/products, incentive programs and tactics.
- Proactively identify and exploit revenue generation opportunities within the region and the beyond network
- Build and sustain a best practices approach to campaign design and product development by communicating successful practices to other regions, supporting organization of best practice events across regions and adopting outcomes such best practice workshops for the region.
- Prioritize all tasks through a big & fast matrix and allocate accordingly to analysts.
- Manage a segment worth ~$500m in revenue.
- Structure and execute larger scale commercial projects, managing CBI analysts and large sets of stakeholders.
- Implementation of structural fare products and incentive programs to drive incremental revenue performance whist building cost efficiencies within the segment(s) of responsibility, across all relevant distribution channels.
- Work with CBI leadership to devise the annual strategy for the segment and region.
- Monitoring of the latest data management and digital analytics trends which can be adopted by Qatar Airways for more effective commercial operations.
- You should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
- It is highly beneficial if you have worked in a large multi-cultural environment at a senior level with experience in Commercial Business Intelligence.
- Managing (processing and analyzing) voluminous data
- Deriving insights from data and submitting actionable recommendations to management
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A