To create, maintain and implement an environment within OOCEP, which promotes open thinking, with a desire to succeed and achieve outstanding results for ESP operation. Also, to provide advices on ESP matters in the safest and sustainable manner while maintaining OOCEP standards in delivering Corporate Performance Contract, reduction of ESP costs through application of best practices and guidelines, knowledge sharing and implementation of new technologies.
- Actively participate in, contribute to, and promote company occupational health, safety, security and environment culture.
- Ensure HSE and PTW systems are followed before starting a job, ensure proper use of tools and PPE, conduct regular site visits, advice co-workers on potential hazards, check safety equipment, notify management of unsafe working conditions, report HSE incidents, actively participate in HSE meetings.
- Ensure to Work safely and think proactively about personal safety and safety of others at work
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the Company HSE and Security policies and procedures and meet company
- HSE goals and targets, and participate in HSE programs
- Follow up Hoist 7 days plan and ensure WPH in the correct prioritized sequence.
- Interface with CSR / Application engineer as required for ESP to ensure correct commissioning and handover of wells.
- Minimum Higher National Diploma (HND), HNC, ONC, OND or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of production operations, artificial lift techniques, well testing, LOWIS, EC.
- Computer literate, good communicator and organizer.
- Should be aware of HSE and process safety requirements and hazardous areas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Muscat, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A