- Promote quality awareness in every sphere of project activity and the Petrofac organization. Manage quality through audits conducted on a weekly basis and in case of non-conformances ensure that these are rectified and measures taken to ensure that they do not recur.
- Ensure high safety standards are maintained on all projects, the client’s feedback is positive and that project management is proactive in this respect, Ensure accidents are investigated and viewed.
- Promote team work and a spirit of co-operation among employees. Guide the project team to achieve project goals, drive and motivate the project team and develop team members who have potential to move to senior positions and move on a fast track basis. Career planning, mentoring, proposing members for promotions, bringing in high caliber individuals to fill positions.
- Provide leadership & direction to various contracting agencies during Project Execution. Maintain ongoing relationships between the contractor and company and ensure the project/area managers’ business dealings with clients’ subcontractors and vendors are conducted to a high professional standard.
- Review the monthly cost report detailing cost and expenditure for the period, forecast for completion of the project with an aim of minimizing the variance.
- Ensure project and area managers deliver the projects with the contracted duration and within the agreed budget through regular meetings, and monitor performance and expenditure.
- Ensure safe and efficient execution of assigned projects, within the set targets and schedules.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget including components such as project control, administration and day-to-day running costs. Ensure that resources are made identified to achieve performance and proper checking of work processes.
- Ensures the preparation of the overall project plan & execution strategies for management review and approval on award of a project.
- Signs off the approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives. Ensures the adequacy of organization.
- Responsible person for the delivery of the contract to the required standards and Petrofac values.
- Responsible for the execution strategies.
- Control the project through project management, project engineering, discipline engineering and construction through project and area managers.
- Approves specific plans are in place for HSE, quality and cost control.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering, Project Management, Strategy/Planning
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A