At Petco, we are passionate about pets and are dedicated to improving their lives and the lives of the people who love them. We are one of the most dynamic retailers in the pet products industry. Our continued growth provides exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal growth throughout our organization. Whether in our stores, distribution centers or in our corporate offices, you will work with colleagues who share your same values and commitment. We are looking for individuals passionate about animal welfare, with excellent human treatment and with the desire to grow and advance their professional careers within our company. With your contributions,In this important role within our organization, you will be involved in preparing pet orders on time and in order to be delivered to various Petco stores, as well as the entry of merchandise into the warehouse. To fulfill these tasks (merchandise entry, order fulfillment, storage and shipping) you must safely operate different types of machinery. In addition, you must carry out daily inspections and a minimum of maintenance on them.
- You must also complete all paper records associated with these tasks.
- To be successful in this role, you must establish effective working relationships with colleagues and supervisors, demonstrating behavior that exemplifies integrity and respect in the work environment.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all shipments, both entering the warehouse and leaving outside, are correct and undamaged.
- You will work to maintain merchandise in assigned spaces and control inventory levels through the use of tools with technology for scanning (RF scanning).
- To be considered for this job, you must have your high school diploma or GED equivalent in addition to basic math and communication skills. It is essential that you can lift merchandise up to 50 pounds.
- The certificate (or possibility of being certified) is required to use a forklift. This is a sensitive job that requires a control or test to detect drug use.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Braselton, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A