The Manufacturing Operations Supervisor works in a cross-functional warehouse/manufacturing environment (engineering, manufacturing, and quality) with the responsibility of supervising assembly and other activities for Peloton’s world class products. This is a second-shift role is based in Perris, CA. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 3:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
- Partner with the IBAS and facility operations manager, assembly technicians, engineering, manufacturing, and quality teams to build Peloton’s world-class products
- Coach assembly technician Safety, and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work
- Support production improvement strategies relative to KPI
- Drive WCM and lean manufacturing methodology
- Support production and manpower planning activities. Lead daily headcount and absentee reporting and assembly station allocation
- Assign production tasks to team members taking account of production needs and individual capabilities
- Ensure production team station readiness (raw materials, tools, equipment – ensure the smooth running of production, SOP/WI audits, etc.)
- Use a variety of automation, hand tools, power tools, presses, fixtures, computers, gages, MES software, work instructions and test equipment
- Drive KPI’s Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, FPY/FTQ, inventory, scrap, and expense targets
- Participate in product tear downs for root cause failure analysis, DOE, 5Y, 8D, etc.
- Ability to work OT, and any shift, as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- Ensure technician adherence to detailed assembly instructions, processes, policies and procedure
- Wear required safety equipment and use protective guards and equipment
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Peloton Manufacturing & Quality Management System and Peloton
- Employee Handbook
- HS Diploma/AA/Training Certificate or equivalent professional experience (3+ years)
- 1-3 years of previous Manufacturing Supervisory Experience preferred
- Experience coaching, developing team members
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Safety and Quality experience preferred
- Consumer hardware/product assembly experience (preferred)
- Understanding of assembly processes and equipment
- Experience with mechanical/electro-mechanical assemblies
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of measuring tools & gages, hand tools, etc.
- Knowledge of component, assembly, schematics, engineering drawings, etc.
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, IEC, Ergonomics, ISO, etc.
- Knowledge Excel, Minitab; SPC preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perris, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A