Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
- Our Warehouse Supervisor (who we call a Field Operations Supervisor) creates and drives warehouse culture to create a positive environment that embraces Peloton’s mission and values
- Responsible for operations and people management within the Warehouse with guidance from the manager
- Instructs, guides and oversees work of non-exempt team members
- Understands and upholds Peloton policies and procedures in daily operations
- Cultivates a culture of safety, organization and a clean working environment
- Ability to solve day to day operation challenges and lead the team to meet or exceed KPI’s and company goals
- Drive effective change management to meet business needs with minimal team member impact
- Build people capabilities through team assimilation, communication, effective employee relations, development, hiring and training
- Ability to conduct interviews and assess talent to create a diverse and successful team
- Conducts regular productive 1:1’s, coaching sessions and delivers feedback that focuses on accountability, development and excellence in the workplace
- Schedules and assigns tasks for delivery routes and/or warehouse operations
The focus of this Field Operations Supervisor role is to manage the inbound/outbound product flow for the warehouse.
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in planning, prioritizing and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all inbound related activities
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming shipments, unloading trailers and systematically locating products.
- Verify required inbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted, unloaded and located to racking.
- Ensure dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of all warehouse product receipts.
- Manage the unloading of the vehicle fleet.
- Experience and knowledge of leading people preferred
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining talent preferred
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to obtain Peloton Forklift Certification
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A