The Peloton Delivery team is essential to delivering the Peloton Mission to our customers. Join the team that interacts with new and current Peloton customers throughout the day, bringing an exceptional delivery experience to their homes and smiles to their faces.
- Provide a comprehensive orientation on Peloton’s products
- Assemble and stage the product and any additional accessories in the customer’s home
- Install hardware and be able to troubleshoot issues in home
- Maintenance of your designated fleet vehicle
- Manage delivery route and maintain communication with the customer prior to delivery
- Adhere to and prioritize Peloton’s standards of safety for yourself, your team member and the customer on and off the road at all times
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, with customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, leads and supervisors of the organization.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A