Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker have emerged.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for growing and developing the business insurance portfolio.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place
- Team supervisory skills
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team – balances team and individual responsibility, provides and accepts feedback
- Analytical skills
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- RE5 (Depending on DOFA)
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (Depending on DOFA)
- Valid code B driver’s license
- 3 years external sales experience (If not from the insurance industry)
- Problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit
Application Deadline: N/A