Website Old Mutual
This role manages a team in a technical environment, with some individual deliveries and is individually accountable for achieving results through others, over periods of 3 months to one year.
- Continuously improve and innovate processes within the Contracts area; specific focus on replacing manual processes with robotic process automation, where appropriate.
- Amendments to issuing of new Contracts/Product Annexures as may be required in line with Legislation
- Ensure that the Commission Payments and onboarding of Broker Contracts adheres to due diligence and audit requirements.
- Attend meetings as the representative for the Contracts area as SME on all Contract related issues.
- Ensure accurate and timeous commission payment and closing schedules for corporates and banks
- Accountable for driving query escalation resolution (up-stream and down-stream) across the Value Chain
- Management of daily, weekly, and monthly payments for advisers through OMiPAY.
- Managing of monthly and annual Broker Re-organisation processes
- Involvement in Channel-wide projects to assist PF in reaching their strategic objectives.
- Responsible for Risk Management in the Contracts/Commissions department.
- Manages direct reports who are responsible for Commission Payments, Queries and Masterdata on Omipay
- Normal functions pertaining to management (people, production, customer, and finance) apply, but in a technical environment.
- Deliver on operational projects within field of expertise.
- Responsible for ensuring that Brokers are paid correctly and on time through the management of a team of technical specialists (mostly role size M).
- Issuing and maintenance of Broker contracts and product annexures
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to learn quickly and to work independently with limited supervision.
- Well organised and detail oriented.
- Understanding of the Financial Adviser Intermediary Services (FAIS) Act
- Previous work experience demonstrating issuing of Broker Contracts, Adviser commission payment and maintaining of master data across channels.
- Matric Certificate.
- At least 5 years’ working experience with life insurance Distribution Channels (face-to-face tied and non-tied, as well as telephonically and digitally).
- Previous Managerial experience will be an advantage.
- Highly competent (Advanced) working with Microsoft Office products, including EXCEL, PowerPoint, and Word.
- High levels of accuracy and numeracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact at all levels and facilitate delivery of decisions.
- Flexible and a proven record of accomplishment of being able to handle time-sensitive and complex issues.
- Knowledge of Omipay and Indigo system
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands
Application Deadline: N/A