Website Old Mutual
This role manages a sales team and distribution strategy and is accountable for the sales targets and profitability of the team, over periods of up to a year.
The position has been identified as a FAIS position and falls within the ambit contemplated by FAIS related to Category B. The successful candidates must therefore comply with all FAIS requirements, including the Fit and Proper requirements of Honesty and Integrity (e.g. be clear of any offence relating to fraud, dishonesty and/or any professional misconduct) as well as competence and relevant qualifications.
- Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Manages sales & expense budget for a sales team in a branch against set targets.
- Responsible for distribution strategy of products within a branch.
- Accountable for local marketing.
- Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities.
- Manages, develops, appoints & trains sales advisors.
- (External) Managerial qualification – advantageous
- Own Transport
- Gr12 (Matric)
- FAIS Compliant
- Knowledge and exposure to Group Schemes advantageous
- (Internal) Successful completion of MODP
- Product category experience 1.3/1.5/1.20
- Previous Managerial experience essential
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit
Application Deadline: N/A