Website Old Mutual
Old Mutual Finance is currently seeking to hire a OMF Senior Credit Analyst : Originations Strategy. The successful person will be responsible for the development, analysis and monitoring of originations strategy. This includes profitability analysis and portfolio segmentation.
- Prepare reports and presentations, delivering information for use in executive level reports and financials.
- Write or assist in the drafting of ad hoc and recurring reports.
- Work with teams on-site and remotely to drive projects and work streams forward.
- Guiding and developing credit analysts
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop effective solutions.
- Communicate various findings and trends to provide clear strategic direction.
- Portfolio segmentation to understand high risk and high return segments and recommend appropriate treatments.
- Apply sound statistical methods to forecast portfolio growth and performance at a cohort level.
- Monitoring and optimizing the use of scorecards and policy rules in the originations strategy.
- Understanding pricing and selection dynamics in the market in order to develop appropriate strategic responses.
- Strong reporting and analytics background within Financial Services industry
- Graduate qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related disciplines (Science)
- 5 Years + working within a retail credit environment
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A