The purpose of this role is to provide quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- BLS certification (mandatory) ACLS/PALS Certification preferred
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as a Registered Nurse (mandatory)
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A