Website Noor Bank
To support the maintenance of effective planning and reporting capabilities that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance. Support the yearly budgeting and reporting processes and track actual performance against plans.
- Finance Graduate
- Good interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Self-motivated and dynamic thinking with commitment to success.
- 1 -2 years post qualification experience in the finance team within Banking Industry
- Able to work under pressure and within short / challenging deadlines and ability to operate with an onshore-offshore set up
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis, planning, accounting, reporting and performance management with high degree of analytical skills to transform data into meaningful and insightful information.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting – Provide support to VP, Performance Management and CFO in any ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Quarterly Reporting and Benchmarking- Facilitate and review the quarterly reporting requirements such as Board Pack and Competition Benchmarking analysis.
- MIS packs for Businesses – Prepare and Review the Monthly reporting packs to support the various business teams with Financial and Non-financial metrics. Ensure periodic review to keep information relevant and insightful.
- Daily Balance sheet movements – preparation and analysis thereof to identify and report the key movements on both the sides of the balance sheet, including keeping a close eye on major client level movements to inform the management proactively
- Budgeting and Forecasting – Support the planning and consolidation of the yearly budgeting process.
- Coordinate with business teams to review and finalise the inputs and communicate targets. Support the preparation of the budget packs for the Management and Board presentations.
- Prepare and Review Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly management reports, including but not limited to
- Business MIS, Channel MIS, Cross Sell MIS, Product performance, Financial Reporting (Mancom), Business
- Review packs, Flash and Early view reports supported by analytics on performance KPIs, Price Volume analysis and detailed commentary on business performance. Facilitate quick closure of month-end to advance reporting timelines. Maintain and analyze the client and product profitability metrics along with the businesses
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A