Website Noor Bank
The role of the Fraud Manager is to assist the Unit Head to prepare the fraud strategies, policies and procedures, motivating colleagues to take fraud seriously and tackle it proactively. This involves collaborating with governance, information security, risk management, IT, HR, compliance and other professionals.
- Produce and present KRI/KPI, budgeting, and staffing reports for Head of Fraud Prevention & Investigation.
- Assist the Head of Fraud to create and implement fraud mitigation strategies while ensuring high customer service levels and revenue enhancement.
- Provide recommendations/suggestions and assistance to the Unit Head for fraud prevention strategy, analytics and tactical implementation of prevention measures.
- Assist in developing an effective fraud prevention program to combat existing and emerging fraud in various products and channels, while balancing and optimizing revenue and client experience.
- Work with an analytics team to provide monitoring and detection strategy by providing analytical/modeling input, proactively identifying fraud detection issues and reporting needs.
- The Fraud Manager also has a role in the incident response process, typically leading investigations into suspected frauds, initiating compliance/enforcement actions arising, and recommending improvements to the organization’s approach to prevent recurrence.
- Assist the Unit Head to Identify and leverage cutting edge technology to reduce cyber-enabled fraud.
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A