Website Noor Bank
Acquire New to Bank Customer and grow the Liability book from their acquired portfolio of customers by their team members. The incumbent is responsible for achieving the allocated business target and contributing to the overall business growth. Ensure adherence to compliance by his team members.
- Ensure that the team achieves quality business growth through sales calling based on defined objectives.
- Ensure that the team conducts all sales and service activities within the risk & compliance parameters as defined from time to time.
- Coach the team to provide effective customer service to achieve a higher percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Train the team to maintain customer dossiers to provide seamless service.
- Ensure Awareness of all policies & procedures issued in relation to Money Laundering preventions to the team members.
- Meet and exceed the team budgets by acquiring New to Bank customers by his team of liabilities specialist.
- Assist the team to Creating & managing a portfolio of large & medium individual customer relationships.
- Emphasis on fostering and deepening of relationships to their team members.
- Ensure compliance with these policies & procedures on an ongoing basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Account Opening Process and liabilities products is preferred.
- Sound Understanding of Banking practices will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Local Market is preferred.
- Approx. 1-2 years of work experience in sales, preferably in the Banking Industry and Liabilities sales.
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A