At the heart of this are our night teams. Making sure guests feel safe and sound in their rooms. Keeping an eye on every aspect of the hotel, so it’s secure and not too noisy. And being there when they need you. All to make them feel at home, so they get that precious good night’s sleep. That’s why we’ll make you feel at home, too. In a team that’s always there for each other, with time for a bit of a laugh as you get the job done.
- Free, award-winning apprenticeship that means you can earn while you learn
- Full induction and training – just for starters
- No zero-hours contracts – minimum guaranteed hours
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We’ll even match what you give to your favourite charities.
- Grow your career anywhere. Hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- We’ve been a Top Employer for twelve years running
- We’re not just looking for people who’ve done this kind of work before – although if you have, that’s a bonus.
- But it’s more about what you bring to our team. How you deal with guests and the team around you.
- How you always put health and safety first, keep calm and think your way around problems.
- Most of all, how you go out of your way to look after the hotel through the night. One thing, because it involves working nights,
- You’ll need to be 18 or over and you may be expected to work on your own – or in a small team.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A