At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. That’s only made possible by our hardworking, safety-conscious night team. Nothing if not flexible, their ability to handle hotel operations throughout the night, and make sure everyone has everything they need, means guests get the best possible experience as well as a great night’s sleep.
- Depending on the size and structure of the hotel you will work alone, or in a pair or trio to make sure everyone in our hotels are safe and well-looked after throughout the night.
- Provide a friendly, approachable service so guests feel they can ask our night supervisor teams a question at any time.
- Complete corridor checks, noise patrols, and make sure guests are in an environment where they can sleep soundly.
If you don’t have experience as a night receptionist or night porter, that’s OK. It’s about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
- Comfortable working on your own as well as with others.
- Meticulous in following procedures and a stickler for health and safety.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Top-notch organisation yet flexible enough to adapt to the needs of our guests and business.
- Passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests, no matter what time of night.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A