Website Royal Mail
You know who we are, and so does the rest of the nation. That’s because Royal Mail is one of the UK’s best-loved and most trusted brands. From birthday cards, and important documents to a new pair of shoes, every day we’re on our feet, delivering to people around the country come rain or shine. We are 150,000 strong with 500 years of history, and we wear our badge with pride. Now, we want you to wear it too.
- With the opportunity to keep fit while you earn, this is a role that keeps you on your feet. With up to 4 and a half hours of walking per day, if you love fitness, this programme is for you.
- You’re proud to make a difference. Our customers and communities rely on our service now more than ever, and we’re looking for apprentices that will take pride in wearing our uniform.
- As well as being independent, you’ll enjoy working with others.
- Sometimes you’ll be under pressure, but in the face of a challenge your resilience will shine. You’ll get the job done, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Upbeat and friendly, you’re always prepared to go the extra mile for a customer.
- As our technology continues to develop, you’ll relish the opportunity to get involved and support your colleagues.
- You’ll be self-motivated and find time management an absolute breeze. Deadlines are important at Royal Mail, but if you’ve got excellent organisational skills, you’ll always be prepared.
- You love the outdoors, whatever the weather. Living in Britain, the weather can get be quite extreme. But whatever nature throws at you, you’ll be happy being out and about in the fresh air.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A