The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of customer collection targets, essential to the profitability of the Hospital. The Credit Controller will also be responsible for managing overdue accounts.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system for the Hospital.
- Ensure that all new and existing customer accounts are paid as per Group Policy.
- Ensure all credit applications have been authorised by the Credit Control Supervisor.
- Maintain the credit logbook with all documents and work received.
- Process all new accounts.
- Ensure that new accounts are credit worthy.
- Adhere to Netcare credit guidelines with regards to all types of transactions.
- Adhere to the Netcare credit processes, according to Netcare’s credit policy.
- Send confirmation letters to patients.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner by patients.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Accpac
- A financial diploma would be advantageous
- 3 years administrative clerical experience in a hospital environment
- Computer Literacy
- Grade 12 or equivalent of NQF level 4
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A